cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor shark74
Contributor

Slow response from online sales

Online I purchased a deal online and I received a temporary order number but not received anything for 5 days. How long before I should get another email with a proper order number.

8 Replies
New Contributor Jack2017
New Contributor

Re: Slow response from online sales

Same boat. Ordered on the 12th, recieved confirmation email. Waited. Called them, they asked me to forward on my ID to their ID team, then they would call back the next day. Five days later I called and they say they have no record of my order.

Tags (1)
Occasional Contributor Resolveitnow
Occasional Contributor

I wouldn't hold your breath as i've been waiting 1 week and counting as well.

Have enquired multiply times and been advised everytime that the order is "progressing" yet it is still in the warehouse not yet "fulfilled".

Apparently they have a huge amount of orders - no doubt due to their $59/20Gb plans. Not sure why you advertise a deal yet can't fulfill it within a set amount of time.

Every time i have enquired i get told it will be delivered within 2-3 business days

Pathetic service and will be hitting them up for a credit once i finally have the phone.

0 Kudos
Contributor shark74
Contributor

And yet I believe the deal is only available on line if reconnecting

Contributor shark74
Contributor

I've ordered the Sony Xperia xx premium, so I don't think there will be a huge run on that phone.

Highlighted
Contributor shark74
Contributor

After 2 phone calls during the day the first for 31 minutes and the next 86 minutes .  The final result is that the order had not been processed.  It now has been and I have a tracking number.  Hopefully they send it in the next day or two

Occasional Contributor Rockford
Occasional Contributor

So until you receive the follow-up Email to the Temp Order one, it is not even in the system? I ordered an iPad deal and it says expected delivery was today, but I've only received the Temp Order Email and nothing (they said there would be another Email the next day at the latest in the Email). My Account shows no orders pending.

So basically they have no idea. Can't even get onto Chat as it is too busy all the time.

Xmas would be busy, who would have thought...

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hey guys, so as I'm sure you can imagine with this time of year, we've received an exceptionally high volume of orders that we're working to get through as quickly as possible. Appreciate the delay and lack of information isn't ideal (to say the least), but if there is anything wrong with the order or if further information is required, we'll contact you directly. Beyond that, we're sending out emails/SMS with delivery dates once your order is processed. If you've not yet heard anything and are still waiting on an update, send through a private message with the order number, full name, DOB and phone number, and we'll pass it onto the Sales team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Rockford
Occasional Contributor

They sent me an Email saying they need to talk about my 'order'. Sit on hold for 60mins after being advised it would be about a 30min wait. Hung up as I had a Conf call with Europe (this was 4.30pm-5.30pm).

They now have sent me another Email, I call and the recording says the wait is now 90mins and may not be answered as a result and to call later (it is 7pm now). What am I supposed to do?? Sit on the phone for 90mins in the hope it gets answered?

Surely the powers that be at Optus ramp up staffing levels at Xmas??

0 Kudos
Top Contributors