Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

SimCard Order missing

Hi Optus,

I ordered a Sim Card on the 23/12.

Recieved a message on the 2/1 asking me to contact Optus with ref OP1513989919692.

I have rung 4 times - shortest waiting time was going to be 40 minutes. ( Last one tonight was 1 h 30)

Tried online - Was told to try again later via the link messaged to me. It just sits spinning.

Tried online again . now told no connections.

This is getting ridiculous. Please contact me. Or should I cut my losses and go in an buy one ( not Optus) 

Thanks

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: SimCard Order missing

Hi there, @Lilopad. I'm really sorry to hear about the above difficulties you've faced with your SIM. You certainly shouldn't be running around to have this looked after 😞

Have you been able to speak with someone since posting? I'd be happy to take a look at this, but I'll need to verify your account first for security reasons. Please send through your full name, DOB and phone number via PM so that I can investigate further and provide insight.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My simcard order missing too
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi sthjr2738,

The order itself is missing or the delivery? Please see this thread.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I order Optus SimCard on 8 may 2020,
still didn’t receive anything
when i track the delivery on the StarTrack it said could not be found.
This is my second time my order missing this year.
My order number : PX80513
Please check my order
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Just a heads up sthjr2738 as per the red advisory message when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts or orders here on our public forum.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos