Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
robbian
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sim

I want to purchase an Optus Sim while on special but don’t want to use it for another 2 months. Is that possible to delay activation, like how long do they last before you have to activate it

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Kristy_YC

Re: Sim

Thanks for your enquiry today. Just to get a better picture, are you able to send us the link of the offer you are referring to? 

0 Kudos
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@robbianOne the back of the packaging is a date which the SIM has to be activated by. I cannot remember the exact wording, but if you look it will be in black inkjet type print.

0 Kudos
Alkirra
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there, @Alkirra 

How can we help you today? It appears you have included a phone number or identifying number in your post, so for privacy reasons that has been mostly edited/hidden. 

If you require further assistance, please provide some more information. Otherwise an alternative is to try messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos