cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Lilz
Occasional Contributor

Re: Sim only plan DOB decline

I ended up just going in store and i’ll try the message below this and go for that route! mine is the 26th so sounds like a very similar problem!!! how annoying 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

still had no luck so i will certainly take this! thank you so much 🙂

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

I’m afraid after quite a lengthy chat I was told by the chat rep that the site was haging issues and would be fixed in 15 minutes which it was not... I had no luck but hopefully the message from the other moderator is progress! 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Oh, really? You'd tried to place an order via self-serve? 

You can also place the order with a sales agent over chat, or were they having issues as well?

When you do successfully place an order, send us a message and we'll get the discount applied. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Yes i initially tried in an optus store but they couldn’t do a student discount so i tried via self serve (wouldn’t accept my birthday) then i chatted with an assistant online and they also tried and could not get it to work, telling me there was an issue with the system and it would be fixed in the next 15mins which it wasn’t. so to get my sim instantly i went back and got it at the local optus store and have messaged you my details to get the discount...

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, Cool! It hasn't flown through to my end yet.

I'll keep an eye out for you. 

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I just sent it as a private message to you... i hope that’s right? it was two hours ago so may be a little buried 😂

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, you're right! Found it 🙂

Chat there. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors