cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

jacquelineroy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sim not provisioned

Last Friday I bought a Samsung S9 on a plan and my sim still isn't connecting. I am porting my old number from Amaysim. I have been into the optus store 3 times and done online chats. Nothing is ever resolved- I am always always told the same thing- "there has been an issue and we will push it with the it department, please wait 48 hours". Its been over 5 days now. Has anyone else had this issue- is there anything I can do? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GuyCS

Re: Sim not provisioned

Hey @jacquelineroy - I've responded to your private message about this. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Rachm
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Sim not provisioned

@jacquelineroy it seems optus are incapable of porting numbers over & activating sims, I switch over from Virgin yesterday & have had the same run around today. The last person I spoke to told me there was an outage & there was basically nothing he could do & to call back in a few hours!!!!

Optus needs to stop promising to port people over when it clearly cannot do it.

0 Kudos