cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Chloehelp
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sim not provisioned

Hi,

I went into store and bought the Samsung s9 on a plan and told the phone would work straight away. 12 hours later and after being told to wait 4 hours twice the phone is still saying sim not provisioned. 

I really need this fixed as I've recently moved house and have no internet set up yet and now no data. It's a new number from Optus and not a port so I don't understand why it's taking so long.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Sim not provisioned

A porting issue was where my mind went immediately but you sorted that with the last line. Have you called Optus? I wouldn't try going back in store because they really only do sales and you're now in the "post sale" phase. Give them a call or use live chat to see what's happening. Link to live chat is - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Chloehelp
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Sim not provisioned

yeah I'm not porting

It's just a new phone and new Optus number 

I've used the chat 3 times and each time told to wait another 4 hours. 

Went in to store and they told me they had a system outage yesterday so are putting through orders now and will be done by the end of the day.

Highly doubt that's the issue though.

0 Kudos