Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sim Activation/Porting hasn't gone through after 3 days - "PPACT-SIMVAL-0006"

pelangi

Hi!

I submitted an activation and porting request (from Catch Connect) on a new Sim card 3 days ago (26 March 2019) but my old service is still connected and Optus service has not been activated yet. I've tried to activate again just in case the activation process was failed and it says I've already sent through a request ("PPACT-SIMVAL-0006"). Please help.

Thank you!

Solution

Re: Sim Activation/Porting hasn't gone through after 3 days - "PPACT-SIMVAL-0006"

Jeneral__Pain

Please call Prepaid care or chat to them and get it pushed through. It’s likely failed due to wrong or invalid details on the port from CatchConnect.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: Sim Activation/Porting hasn't gone through after 3 days - "PPACT-SIMVAL-0006"

pelangi

I was hoping if I can contact them online or through DM. Save me from having to call.

If there is any Optus employee who can help me that would be great. Thanks.

pelangi

Chatted customer support via online chat and issue was resolved the day after.

Jeneral__Pain

Chat: https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

You can't DM them unless they invite you too, and they're only business hours if they deem its necessary they intervene.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
76 Kudos
73 Kudos
51 Kudos