Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Aimee111
New Contributor

Signed up to a plan I didn’t ask for

Optus you need to do better! I signed up to a post paid plan with a new phone and number you went ahead and changed my old pre paid number into post paid also without my permission! Then tried to bill me for both numbers and two phones when I only received 1 phone. Your customer service is awful barely anyone knows that they are talking about you just get constantly transferred from person to person.
I have to nervously wait 3-5 business days to see if this gets resolved. 2 days in and I’m tearing my hair out!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Signed up to a plan I didn’t ask for

Yes customer service can be awful however I wouldn't be tearing your hair out as this obvious mistake should be sorted without any further issues.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Signed up to a plan I didn’t ask for

Hi Aimee111,

That is something the Chat Support team should absolutely resolve however for some reason based on what you have described this doesn't sound like this has been the case.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

Please let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors