cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Kristi23
New Contributor

Signed double data plan but no double data!!!!

I signed a new contract at the end of March which was part of a double data promo (100gb+100gb), the double data showed on my account until my monthly rollover on the 19th and now it's only showing 100gb, so the extra 100gb hasn't been added, has this happened to anyone else or is this just another account stuff up for me? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Moderator Tris

Re: Signed double data plan but no double data!!!!

Hiya @Kristi23, the Double Data offer isn't normally applied until the second bill after the plan change has occurred. It's strange that it was showing in My Account but has since dropped off. Please chat with our Customer Service team for a hand

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Kristi23
New Contributor

Can any of the mods please tell me what to do about getting the double data I signed up for added to my account, ive received my second bill and still only getting 100gb when it should be 200gb, i keep getting told next bill it will be added... total rubbish

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Kristi23, send us a PM with your account details → http://yesopt.us/pmdan

Fill out the template below and send that through.

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB: 

Mobile number:

We'll go in and confirm that you've been signed up to the correct rate plan. If that's all fine, we'll need to raise an escalation with our marketing team. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor sharlswa
New Contributor

Welcome to the club!!! Last year it took four months for them to give me the double data. I’m going through exactly the same grief again. It continues to astound me that they can’t get this right. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor sharlswa
New Contributor

My next step is to contact the ombudsman. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Kristi23
New Contributor

It's taken awhile, but thanks to the awesome mods here mine has finally been fixed.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors