Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sending phone for repair

My phone screen has been damaged and I need to send it for repair. I pay insurance to Optus.

I have tried to look on the website for information regarding this and cant seem to find anything.

What is the process? How do I get my phone repaired? Who do I speak to?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Sending phone for repair

For all claims – As soon as possible after You become aware that a claim may arise under this cover You must notify Optus Customer Service on 1300 300 937.

2. For claims made under Sections 1 and 2 – Claims made under ‘Section 1 – Loss or Damage’ for lost or stolen Insured Equipment and ‘Section 2 – Unauthorised Calls’ must be reported by You to
the police immediately.

3. For claims made under Sections 1, 2 and 3 – Claims made under ‘Section 1 – Loss or Damage’, ‘Section 2 – Unauthorised Usage’ and ‘Section 3 – Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown or Failure’
must be made within 30 days of the occurrence of any accident or event and You must lodge a written claim with Optus and give such further information and assistance as We may require

PDS

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

FYI - We're due to receive updates around the insurance customer claims process and new turnaround time-frames. 

We'll make sure it's communicated. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Can't really notify Optus because I can't contact them - phone lines cut out
0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Okay - I will wait until this happens then
0 Kudos