Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor K3llee8
New Contributor

Screaming free data use on tablet for abckids ivew app

Do i have to register for free screaming of the AbcKids Iview App? It was explained in person at store it was free. I got the mobile tablet shared data its all my kids use the tablet for and the gig use of that plan is very high. They r young and supervised while using. Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Screaming free data use on tablet for abckids ivew app

You shouldn't have to. Check in MY ACCOUNT (top right) under ENTERTAINMENT.

Also install the Optus app and the main 'data usage' screen should show you if the data is being used.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Screaming free data use on tablet for abckids ivew app

Going off of what @petergdownload has suggested, you should have 'Mobile TV,' provisioned as an add-on.

"Mobile TV Streaming is available with eligible Postpaid Mobile Phone and Mobile Broadband plans. It enables data free movie and TV streaming through selected apps."

Mobile TV is included for free on 24 month contracts at the price point of $65 and above (not including any handset/equipment repayments.

Mobile TV is also available for free on all 12 month SIM only plans. 

For a list of content you can access data free, check out → https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/entertainment/tv-movies-music/mobile-tv-streaming

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors