Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
narda42
New Contributor
New Contributor

Scammer alert

Not a question, information:
I got a text message looks like this - don’t click on it, it’s fake:
“Optus: We still didn't hear from you. To continue using our services please visit https://optus-mobile.services to confirm your details.”
4 Replies
Kyri_YC

Re: Scammer alert

Hey @narda42. We have been made aware of this message and can deem it to be a scam at this time. It has been raised with our dedicated scam/abuse teams so they can look to have it investigated further. Apologies for any troubles this may have caused. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

narda42
New Contributor
New Contributor

No problems - you can’t do much about scammers
0 Kudos
Kyri_YC

No worries @narda42.

Feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions 🙂 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
YetAnotherAcc
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

If you are curious as to what type of info they are trying to get out of you, its this.

0 Kudos