Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Frankie1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Scam messages

Hi there, 

i’ve received this message today saying “FreeMSG: TAMTIME?subscription costs $6.99/wk to your mobile acct.?300 games 50 videos/wk?au.tamtime.mobi Optout send STOP to 19789227?help?1800985068”

should reply STOP? I’m scared to reply maybe it would take me somewhere else. 

Please help. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PhilC
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Scam messages

Hi @Frankie1 have you since been able to resolve the issues with these premium SMS messages? When speaking to our billing team on 133937 you can request your spend limit be set at $0 (meaning you won't encounter these charges moving forward) and dispute any charges already applied to the account. If you do have any troubles getting through to our team over the phone please feel free to PM the full name, number and date of birth attached to the account here →http://yesopt.us/pmphil so we can assist.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos