Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Bobbynt
Occasional Contributor

Satellite Phones

Hi

I have been trying to get hold of someone from Optus so I can purchase a Thuraya Sat Sleeve.  As advised in the brochure I have sent several emails to optussatellitesales@optus.com.au but they dont seem to want to answer me.  Any suggestions or do I forget Optus and go to Pivotel or another supplier.  As I have 2 mobiles currently with Optus I thought better to stay with them but might be better to shift the whole lot to some other provider.

Bob

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: Satellite Phones

Hey there,

Have to tried speaking to a human? 1800 500 269

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Bobbynt
Occasional Contributor

Dave

Didn't have to call and yes I should have read the entire "FOR INFORMATION LINE" then I would have seen the 1800 No.  Anyway within an hour or less of me posting the message the Human emailed me and all my problems have beeen solved

Thanks again

Bob

Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Top stuff Bob!

Glad those pesky humans got in contact and supplied the relevant information 🙂

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors