Searching...

Mobile

Re: Samsung tab S4 missing sim tray

Dan_C

This was meant to be my day off btw Smiley Sad Doing it for the team! @Paddylee

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

pwright

Maybe if  @Dan_C switched to Android, rather then the evil iOS he would have a better knowledge of Samsung Return policy's... just saying Smiley LOL

Sorry Dan Smiley Very Happy

Dan_C

-_-

Haha! Should of seen that one coming @pwright

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

MiCCAS

@Dan_C's an iPhone user? Man, here I was telling everyone he's the coolest guy on here...

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Dan_C

Shouldn't of let the cat out of the bag. 

Dan_C still cool! @MiCCAS

pwright

If we keep at him @MiCCAS I'm sure we can get him to correct the error of his ways..  @Dan_C Optus have some good offers at the moment on the Samsung S9 and Note9? Smiley Very Happy

If you need help converting over to Dan, were here to help at YesCrowd! Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Hahha! ooohhh, tell me more about your sweet sweet offers @pwright.

Give me your best pitch. 

pwright

Challenge Accepted @Dan_C ! Smiley Very Happy

On your VIP Experience moving from the evil iOS world... to the slick, modern and trendy world of Android, on the Great Optus Mobile Network.. I can offer you a Samsung S9 on a Lease Plan starting from $59 per Month, with 12GB of data. If you would like the latest and greatest in technology and a larger screen, I can offer you the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on a $79 Lease Plan with 30GB of included data.

With the wonderful support of the YesCrowd Community, we can offer you a smooth transistion of your photos, data and applications over to your wonderful new handset on the Optus Network. You can simply plug your old handset in via USB to your wonderful new handset after installing the companion app on your old handset to move all your data over to the wonderful world of Android.  Once you experience the wonderful world of Samsung Amoled screens and sleek Android OS you will wonder how you ever survived without it.

As a valued Optus Team Member, I believe these should be 'very attractive' after staff discount Smiley Tongue

Should I organised someone to reach out to you to organise a recontract? Smiley LOL

Dan_C

Haha! What a pitch. A for Effort. 

I almost feel compelled to switch now. Maybe I'll surprise all of you guys. 

[ Edited ]
SillyGogo

Getting @Dan_C over to an Android is a great cause. Lets start a GoFundMe towards a new Samsung note9 for Dan. If Samsumg is reading this...then maybe can lend a new note 9 for Dan to review and borrow for an extended period of time Smiley Wink

Also, Samsung, maybe reach out the OP and provide a sim tray to get things going. I am sure there are few spares in the office. 

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
164 Kudos
149 Kudos
121 Kudos
88 Kudos
84 Kudos