cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Samsung galaxy watch

Samsung S7 and the new Galaxy watch with an e-Sim.

See the last few posts above with the link to the post in the "Galaxy watch 4g is available at telstra is it available on optus 4g???" thread.

For a non-Samsung phone, have a look at the post in that thread on page 16, 6th post down, as mentioned above by Chiefy27.

Basically you have to put the Sim card from your Sony in a compatible Samsung to get a connection and then put it back in your Sony.

Apologies for the dalay 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

It isn't that simple if you're locked into an Optus contract.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus you have to be kidding me. Only support for Ipone/Apple Watch

What is that all about. Is Apple a major share holder or providing a kick back to exclude Android/Samsung.

Please try and be more reasonable to the rest of the users out there who are not apple centric.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Conspiracy theory is back....

Even though if you read one page back it has people htat have activated the watches under Optus.

Optus is still finalising the release, but a numbe rof people worked it all out and signed up via the device.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi all,

Samsung Galaxy Watch now available to purchase from Optus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos