Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jetpilot1807
New Contributor
New Contributor

Samsung S8 Delivery

I ordered the Samsung S8 on the $59 plan on about the 23rd of Feb...phone was sent but had to be returned as the address didn’t match licence. Since the 2nd of March the phone has been sitting at StarTrac and hasn’t moved...I’ve called Optus Delivery Tracking and they’ve said they have put in the new address, chatted with the 24/7 guys...they said they’ve updated the address...and now here we are on the 20th of March...still waiting for my Samsung S8...WHERE IS IT???!!! 

Can somebody please sort this out!!!

Order # 65233314

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aryan12
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Samsung S8 Delivery

They are useless, I'm overseas. Said they could postpone delivery by 30 days incurring no charge. I agreed, then double checked. I was told a second time this is common. In addition, the phone was to be delivered to my brother in law. They changed the recipient,, and I checked a few days later. 

The phone was delivered a week later, in my name, and they had some dramas collecting it (my sister is now married). Lucky my dad lives with them, and was able to later pick it up. I am now being told "in 10 years at optus I've never heard anyone request such things" from their live chat. What a joke! 

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Samsung S8 Delivery

Hey @Jetpilot1807, sorry to hear about how long this has been going on for. I'll need to verify your full name and DOB to discuss the order so please send me a private message with these details and I'll follow up asap. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos