cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Any news on the new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, and if it will be released for preorder with Optus?

QBW
6 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

No official word from Optus, but I read on a forum that they will start from 25th Sept. There will be no bonus or deals so I'd suggest get it from Woolies - you get free buds and $250 off the total repayments. Only drawback would be no 5G.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @Prasuk, thanks for getting in touch with us. Pre-order was released 19 September and the launch date is 25 September. Please keep in mind that you can only order this device via Retail, Telesales or Messaging.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Where is the pre order plan prices for this?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @manishsomaia

At this stage, pricing is available via our Retail Stores, through our Sales Team via Messaging in the My Optus app or over the phone on 133 937.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus chat had no idea about availability of the fold 2, phone rep also didn't know anything. When I told him I was told by moderator that it is available then he looked harder and found the handset.

Got everything sorted but turns out Optus doesn't offer device insurance for Fold2, why no one knows.

Rep will now call me tomorrow to give an update
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you
0 Kudos
Top Contributors