Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
mafroew
New Contributor
New Contributor

Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm LTE update

I've got a query regarding my wearable - Galaxy Watch 46mm LTE - Not quite mobile related, and the galaxy watch is Tizen (not Apple or Android).

Is there any timeframe as to when the latest firmware update (One UI 1.5) is being pushed out by optus. According to Samsung, it is up to carriers to push the updates for LTE versions of the watch.

Cheers,

Matt

3 Replies
Jamallandit
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm LTE update

I have the same question and I hope someone answers you so that we know. 😔

Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Software update news including for Galaxy Watches are updated here as we receive them: Android Software Updates

We receive news weekly from our Mobile Device Engineering team, if a software update isn't listed, it means we haven't received the build or any new details from the manufacturer in the last update. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Jamallandit
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

The update of Galaxy watch 46mm LTE for One UI 1.5 available. THANKS TEAM OPTUS! 😉💞👍👍👍