Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
onetuthreefour
New Contributor
New Contributor

Samsung Galaxy S9 not delivered

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S9 online and it didn't arrive within the promised 1-3 business days, (not including the weekend, so I've waited for seven days now). The 'Track Your Order' system hasn't updated from "You're order is being processed right now" for 6 days, and the 'Optus Customer Delivery Tracking' doesn't work with my order number. So I called them, after much time wasting and holding, they told me that they were out of stock since last week, and can't promise when my phone will arrive, nor could they give me an estimated timeframe, only that they get shipments every week or so. 

So when will I get my phone? It's one thing to run out of stock, but to keep their customers in the dark with it all is another. I'm currently renting out a phone to use whilst I wait for my S9 (since my actual phone is dead), how much more am I going to have to spend on this waiting for a phone that was suppose to come to me last week? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tris

Re: Samsung Galaxy S9 not delivered

Hi there, I'm really sorry for the delay with your order. We do regularly receive stock, so it will be dispatched sooner rather than later. As soon as your order status changes, it will be updated in the tracker. It's not possible to give an expectation due to a few factors. As you can appreciate, the S9 is really popular at the moment we are working to get everything out as quickly as possible though. Apologies for the inconvenience caused

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors