Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Samsung Galaxy S8 $59 plan

Hi,

I placed an order on 29th December to upgrade my current phone and plan. I missed a phone call on the 2nd January regarding this. Apparently someone needs to speak to me about the order. I am given the number to call back. Every time i call it says there is an hour and a half wait and that my call may not be answered, i should try again later. I am given this automated message every time i call any time of the day. I tried the live chat and it never loads. I tried to message via the facebook page and i am given an automated response stating that i should try and contact the ways i already listed above. I am aware there is a delay in orders being processed which is fine, i am currently in the middle of moving house anyway. But i would really like to know that my order has gone through regardless. Can someone please contact me via email, phone, on here. Any way is fine, as long as someone contacts me. 

Callie

7 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 $59 plan

Hello @callierutgers

We’re sorry that you haven’t been contacted yet with confirmation of your order. Currently there are delays due to high demand and we’re working our hardest to get through each order as quickly as possible. . Please send us your details via our online form here. We'll then escalate your order with our Online Sales team who will follow this up for you. You will just need to enter your temporary order number in the 'Tell us more about your enquiry' section so that they can locate your order. Thank you and sorry again. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, that link to a form is not a form. It's some online token. I don't know what to do with it. Just send me the form please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I've just generated a new form for you here. You'll just need to enter your temporary order number in the 'Tell us more about your enquiry' section so our Sales Support team can locate your order. Let us know if you have any issues. Also, the link expires in 48 hours. Ev

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I went into a store and was told the Samsung S8 . 20 gig for $59.00 was finished 2days ago and anyway I could have that deal because I was an existing customer both my wife and my self asked for a similar deal again the answer was NO but we have a cheaper phone over here I said we wanted a s8 phone ,again the sales person shrugged and then walked backed the table to join the other sales persons sitting there what really upset us was she made a comment to the other sales persons who then looked at us and we're laughing as I was leaving the store my wife went back to sales persons ( I use the term sales persons but have my doubts) they then stopped laughing my wire asked for the sales lady's name but was met with silence.I asked for the stores super visor who behind a door ,who did after a delay appear I told her my concerns no reaction so I left and bought the same 2 deals from Vodafone . So Optus policy must now be NO (and could not care less)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I tried to buy 2 Samsung S8 phones $59.00 deal was told its finished two days ago (1 st no) and are you an existing customer I said yes the sales person said well you would not have qualified it was only for new customers (2 no ) she did not offer reason but she said come over here we have this phone on a deal but not a S8 I said we wanted Samsung S8 phones and walked away she went back to a desk in the corner of the store with all the other sales persons were sitting and made a comment to them they looked at my wife. and myself and laughed I asked for the manger who was in the back room who Eventually came out but was not at all intrested in my complaint So the new policy must now be NO and not intrested
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have the exact same problem. No idea what's happening and just keep getting the same message when trying to ring through - 1.5 hour wait and call not likely to be answered. 

I ordered my phone 2 weeks ago then got the message and email from optus a few days ago that they need to talk to me about the order and to call them but they make it impossible. 

If they can email to say they need to talk to me why can't they just put the information in the email? So frustrating. So now just waiting and hoping I might one day get the phone I ordered..... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey Monty, please use this form with your YesCrowd details and someone will follow up

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos