Hi just wondering if the S20 Ultras area still out of stock

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra

Says in stock online but not delivering until the 30th

https://www.optus.com.au/mobile/phones/samsung/gs20-ultra-5g?_ga=2.22226811.1947575973.1581378567-12...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Why so? It has been almost a month and half since pre-order. Promised 6/3/2020 start delivering but its been almost 3 weeks since then no news whatsoever. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey darzigma,

If your pre-order was before the 15th of Feb then the delivery was marked from the 6th, if it was after that date, delivery was from the 30th of March.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I went to store for an upgrade on 21st of Feb. Received a reference number, but recently i received another reference number online saying that my order was submitted 12th March. Does that mean I am going to receive my phone much later than expected? (As I heard its based on first come first serve basis)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

When you say you upgraded in store, do you mean you placed a pre-order? We don't have visibility of orders here but based on what information you have it does sound like it should be on its way from next week.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Pre ordered S20 Ultra 05/03/30, after much time been wasted and priorities changed want to cancel order, is there as simple way that does not imply waiting forever on a call.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I think the online chat might come in handy 🙂

0 Kudos