Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy S10 upgrade.

KiliInHisGhilli

Hi.

I have an offer to upgrade my plan as follows.

You're eligible to upgrade your SIM Only service (my number) early to a 24M phone plan with no cancellation fees. Now's the perfect time for a new Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB for $84/mth with 100GB data at optus.com.au/SIMupgrade7. Min. cost $2,016. Offer avail until withdrawn.

I was wondering if I am able to get this but lower the $84/month by having less GBs of data?

Actually sceptical of the offer but mad keen for the S10 (currently on a dying S5).

Thank you.

Highlighted
Solution

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 upgrade.

Ray_YC

Hi there,

Those decisions aren't made here. We'd suggesting visiting  https://offer.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/samsung/2019/galaxy-s10  and a pop up should appear to Chat with Sales and you can ask from there.

Taking a look at the page, the deal you have been offered for that handset is likely the one, the lower offer is $79 ($45 plan + $34 phone) comes with 4GB. Plans are set to what is available at the time.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 upgrade.

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

How many months do you have left on your contract? What is its current terms?

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos