Searching...

Mobile

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

blairy2691

Apparently now available for pre-order from Samsung Australia and Vodafone.  Will this be available form Optus?  When?

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Mattyd

I'm wondering the same thing...

Leek

I swear it was on the site when I looked this morning (around 6:30am), but it's not there now and I'm questioning my sanity. 😂🤔

Alistar

Hey everyone Smiley Happy You should be able to pre order here > https://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/samsung/galaxy-note9 . 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Trinity888

I looked at 5am, not that I've been obsessively counting down the days or anything, and there was nothing there. 

Trinity888

Are there any pre-order bonuses? There's nothing on this page. 

Alistar

You can read about the pre-order bonus here, this includes the terms and conditions. 

Grab the Samsung Note9 during the pre-order period and get the 512GB device for the price of the 128GB device "

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

tellmemore

Can anyone tell me the Samsung "SM-XXXXXXXXXXX" model codes of the Note-9 phones Optus will be selling. Also confirm these are the "hybrid sim" (dual sim capability) versions?

Thanks

Leek

The specs on the pre-order page state it's nano SIM. Smiley Sad

Between that and no copper, I'm personally tempted to preorder outright.

tellmemore

I don't think the specs stating "Nano sim" necessarily means it's not the dual sim version. Unfortunately though, after some more investigation it looks to me like Optus, Telstra and Vodaphone will all be stocking the single sim version only. I base this on the model codes found here:

https://www.samsung.com/au/note9-offer/terms/

Notice the last three characters in the model codes "OPS, TEL, VAU". Also the fact that there is no single sim variant of the copper colour listed on the table, and that Optus is not stocking the copper colour.

On the bright side, I contacted JB Hifi and the 3 outright handset model codes listed on their system are the same as the ones on the SAMSUNG websites table for the Black, Blue, Copper versions of the 512GB hybid/dual sim variants.

Shame we won't be able to get dual sim version on a plan, but I guess the whole concept of a dual sim phone is not ideal from a network carriers perspective...

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos