cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor The_Dr
Occasional Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Hi everyone

we are now at the end of the launch window for bonuses & nothing from OPTUS BUSINESS regarding BUSINESS customers

a simple answer to a simple question was told minimum 10 days b4 answer which takes out of launch window n bonuses n credits

appears to be no response back here either

appears OPTUS BUSINESS doesnt give a S*&^ about its business customers overall who were forced to downgrade their product to a poorer quality device.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Kylieeeeeee
New Contributor

Pre orders are already out for the note 8. I preordered mine on Tuesday 😊

0 Kudos
Contributor Rockdad83
Contributor

I can't blame my local optus as they were fantastic during my note 7, s7edge,note 7 annnnd then then again s7edge stuff around. I didnt want the s7edge and still don't want it,hence why I've already preordered the note 8. In reality It should be samsung subsidising our early upgrade fees which at 700 are pretty insane.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Jessicannika
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I bought my Note 8 direct from samung on 24 months interest free including a free wireless charging dock and 12 months screen insurance. I am on the $40p/m (12 MONTHS)  SIM only plan unlimited everything + 15GB of data + I can stream Spotify for FREE, making my overall monthly cost only $102.50 (based on phone being $1500 like your example) and even better it's not branded to a Telco so I get firmware and software updates straight away direct. Oh and I already have my Note 8, I'm writing this post on it right now and I'm telling you it's worth every penny! A sweet bit of kit. I hope you find this info useful 😊

Tags (3)
New Contributor Leelee85
New Contributor

This makes me sad. I've preordered the note 8, but knowing delivery starts on the 22nd means I know I won't receive my note 8 until next week, if I'm lucky. 😭😭😭

I just want my new phone already! My note 5 has had no storage space for about a year and I'm actually over it lol (only intended on having it for a year, not two).

0 Kudos
Top Contributors