Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Pre-order

So, has @Optus  lied to its customers?

It seems as though orders for the Aura Glow variant will not ship this week, contrary to what Optus keeps saying.

Further, amongst the many excuses given by Optus regarding the delay of the Note10+ 5G, it's most recent excuse was that it wanted to ensure a good user experience (or words to that effect).

Is everybody having a good experience?

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I was going to comment but I really have no words for yet another Optus disaster. 😶

Contributor Josh76
Contributor

@Optus if stores are stocking and selling Aura Glow 5G variant before mine are being delivered I will pull my home services asap.

Contributor Paolococo
Contributor

My tracking number isn't live, I will try to get in touch with optus to find out what the go is soon. Will update asap. 

Contributor Jaffa323
Contributor

And the head phone offer is still available....so what was the bonus of preordering if I order an aura black one tonight and it starts delivery from tomorrow.....? (I ordered aura glow) but still....this blows!

Spoiler

Contributor Paolococo
Contributor

I got in touch with optus via the live chat and got a tracking number. The number is in active still. So we will see what happens today I guess. 

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Those of you who pre-ordered the Aura Glow, do not expect Optus to contact you about a further delay in your shipment.

Speaking with Optus again just now, was told to be patient and that I "should" hear something in the next 24-48 hours.

FFS.

Think I'll be visiting and Optus store today to see about cancelling my order, and placing a new order.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

At this rate we are never going get our phones or a straight answer from @Optus. I mean this is seriously getting ridiculous.

There has been really no benefit from preordering other than a cheap pair of headphones that aren't worth what they are advertised at. Thanks @Optus 

Contributor Jaffa323
Contributor

Here’s something I just noticed, my note 8 phone cycle was meant to end today and the note 10 was meant to start tomorrow...it has now added 3 more days to my cycle to the 21st? Strange.....

Contributor Josh76
Contributor

@bretthood The headphones are from Samsung and I still feel they are definitely worth the preorder. @Optus will be solely to blame come tomorrow if preorders are not given priority over new customer and existing upgrades.

Top Contributors