Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor Fletcher72
Occasional Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Pre-order

Just tried the live chat thing again but told the same thing!  So I had a try of the track your order from the original email and now it has the delivery address in it that was thwre early today,  Hope this is a good  sign. Finger crossed 

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Contributor Jaffa323
Contributor

I just got off the live chat, they just don’t know anything.....the general consensus is check after the 21st, they have no idea.

Contributor projekt
Contributor

It was the live chat 'chat with us or whatever, bottom right corner of the viewport..  if I check it now, I get nothing, it's probably still provisioning, she said check tomorrow.

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Just got done with Live chat.

Just useless.

Confirmed my order was placed on the 8/8, but the order not sent to warehouse. When stock arrives, then it will ship.

No joke? I didn't know it worked like that. 🤪

Contributor projekt
Contributor

😞

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@projekt let us know if it comes up tomorrow.

The live chat team seriously are clueless somwtimes.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@bretthood  not only them, though to be fair, they seem to be based overseas and probably only have a cheat sheet to work with.

I'm more concerned with the info from the local team you can access on the Optus app, who stated the latest update from the warehouse team is that they don't expect to ship any orders until the last week of September or 1st week of October, as per the screenshot I posted above.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I just did the live chat thing. Spoke to Rovina who advised mine is with the warehouse team but said something about based on a serial number or something looks like delivered from 20th but could not answer if that puts me in the first batch.

She jist kept repeating the same thing. Delivered from 20th and receive notification when warehouse approves allocation of device

0 Kudos
Contributor Paolococo
Contributor

I got an email saying my order is on the way at 8:16pm this evening

Top Contributors