Welcome to the fam @Mikaroons and also to page 32 Smiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Pre-order

Make that page 33 Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@petergdownload fair enough, it is quite long now.

As for sticking to their commitment, again I would disagree, since I refer again to the screenshot I posted when Optus states delivery starts Friday 20th.

I guess therest still 2 days to go, and to see what happens.

My son is having a good old time taking the pee, as he got his shipping confirmation from Telstra yesterday for his iPhone 11 Pro Max, which he'll receive Friday.

FML.

Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@Dolgogi ,

That was the reason I mentioned 'starts'. Optus has only stated it will start the delivery process on Friday and can do so by sending out a single phone. It might take weeks or months to 'complete' the deliveries. I'm not suggesting that's what will happen but technically speaking Optus has done what it has said it will.

0 Kudos
Contributor projekt
Contributor

So, just for the heck of it, after checking my order status for the zillionth time, I decided to jump on the live chat and ask someone.

After selecting 'mobile', and 'order', I waited about a minute for Dolly.  While I was waiting, I gave my name.  As I was typing something along the lines of 'I preordered blah blah blah' she posted, without prompt, a startrack order number.  I gasped dramatically, as I'm sure all of you would too.  Apparently it was created today, so should be trackable tomorrow morning.  Yay!

I am now waiting happily, instead of waiting nervously.  

Contributor Jaffa323
Contributor

That’s awesome news!

I however, still have no news!

bummer!

Contributor Josh76
Contributor

I also got "Dolly" on the chat option in app. I got a response approx 30 mins later at 6:03pm saying the team required works from 8am to 6pm so no updates. But I will get a text and email when the delivery is under way.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I just got told what I ordered and when I ordered it and that delivery starts on the 20th....so helpful 🤷‍♀️

Contributor Jaffa323
Contributor

I’m currently being told the 4th oct.... this is crap

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@projekt have you run the number she gave you through optus.startrack.com.au to see if it comes up?

Also, was that live chat or the new msg function in the My Optus app?

Top Contributors