cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Pre-order

You can guarantee the stores will have stock on Friday. In fact they probably have it now. 

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Looking at the iPhone pre-order thread on yescrowd, seems that those customers will start receiving their phones this Friday.

Edit:

Just checking my original email from Optus, and I Note (pun intended) that it says Delivery starts from 20th September.

This is not the same as shipments start from 20th September.

The devil is in the details.

Screenshot_20190918-071946_Email.jpg

Contributor projekt
Contributor

Mine still says 'in progress' and nothing else.  I asked in the store nearby a few weeks ago and they assured me all is in hand but tbh it doesn't look in hand to me.  I'm going back and badgering them at lunchtime. Not badgering, sorry, politely querying, because I don't want to make a fuss, I just want to know what's going on.

Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@Dolgogi ,

It remains to be seen if Optus will not hit its Sept 20 date. As you smartly noticed the word 'starts' means that even if they don't they're still working within the parameters of what they offered. FWIW the ACCC etc. are generally not all that worried if things go a little bit wrong. If Optus can't quite hit a launch date despite best efforts then that's ok. Its only if they felt Optus was deliberately trying to mislead customers for financial gain that they might get more seriously involved (They've got more companies than they can handle that are actually trying to rort their customers to worry about those that are not quite ticking all the boxes).

Do have fingers crossed we see a bunch of posts tomorrow confirming the devices have left the warehouse.

Peter Gillespie

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

My "track my order" page has been status submitted since the 8th Aug.....this morning ERROR WHILE LOADING PAGE..... 🤞this means it's happening and not the alternative 

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I certainly hope all is going to happen with a bunch of notifications tomorrow. I won't hold my breath though. 

My order still says in progress as well and no changes have occurred to my plan yet but I have witnessed this happen when the new phone is activated on my sim  

Fingers crossed for all of us  

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I just checked my "track my order" progress and have found it now says no orders found. I hope this means it's being progressed. 

Contributor Jaffa323
Contributor

It would be nice for @Optus to give us an update on our tracking other than in progress, even star track give more information when your parcel is lost at sea...how about, we have stock allocated for your order and it is currently waiting shipment from our warehouse...or something

Contributor Jaffa323
Contributor

Also love this bit of useless info.....

SAMSG NOTE10WT 5G BD

If the device is out of stock, Optus will provide you with regular updates as it may take longer than 1-5 days to complete your order. For more information go to yes crowd

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@petergdownload that's correct, depending how you look at it. The focus isn't so much on "starts".

In my example, and thus argument, the email states "Delivery starts from 20th September".

This is not the same thing as "Shipping starts from 20th September".

@bretthood @kirst-mc no changes to be noted on my order.

Top Contributors