cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor Josh76
Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Pre-order

@bretthood The friend that ordered the 5G Aura Glow on back order with Telstra got his delivery today. @Optus No doubt I will see a 5G Note 10 plus tomorrow connected to 4G and I still think he will be enjoying the experience. 

Contributor Lifestealer
Contributor

I don't see the point releasing it on the 20th 

Majority of us will still be using standard 4g anyways due to limited 5g network locations.

But only 1 or 2 weeks left can't wait

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I think we can all agree that @Optus  has done nothing to ensure a good experience for it's customers.

Rather, they've succeeded in ruining their customers trust and experience.

Welcome to page 23 🤟

And the rediculous wait for a phone that's been available to other customers for nearly 1 month already.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to day 37 of the Note 10 hostage situation. 

It's nice to see that Samsung value their customer @Optus  by giving them nice little promos to give their end user. It is disappointing that @Optus don't value their customers the same way. 

The fact that it has now been 37 days, 224 comments and 23 pages with @Optus not bothering to give a reasonable response to our questions is disgraceful and absolutely the worst customer service I've ever seen. 

They have left their staff inadequately trained to supply information and then ignored their end users even when we have been advised this post is being monitored. 

Sadly like many others I am stuck with Optus due to multiple services ending at different times between my family. Changing carriers at this point is not an option. 

This would have taken answering a couple of questions 37 days ago and it would have been put to bed but instead our questions have gone unanswered. 

This is why loyal customers go elsewhere @Optus 

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Josh76 no doubt a connected 4G experience with an awesome phone is still worth it  At least Telstra can supply phones to their customers and not provide some useless excuses.

Welcome to page 23 fam. I am going to be so very angry if we eventually get to September 20 and no notification comes of delivery. A month means they have enough stock to fullfil the first round of preorders.

I have had to stay off of YouTube as everytime I see a review of the phone I get more and more annoyed at this whole situation  

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Another week rolls by but we are almost there now fam. 🙌

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

We are what we all hope is in the final week and still no definitive response from @Optus.

Absolute disgraceful customer service

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Actually kind of over it, to be honest.

The constant and varying stories from @Optus  hasn't inspired any faith and their last response claiming the delay was to ensure a great experience for their customers is a joke.

Anyone else had great experience with this debacle?

Occasional Contributor Fletcher72
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone got any idea if the phone will be sent on the 20th or will we receive them on the 20th? Thanks

Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Optus generally send them out by courier the day before (you should get a "Left the Factory" SMS) so fingers crossed it should be the 20th

Peter Gillespie

Top Contributors