cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Pre-order

Feeling nervous. Might need to live chat to confirm  

Contributor projekt
Contributor

w00t page 30!

I am checking my order status every five minutes or so haha.

Occasional Contributor Fletcher72
Occasional Contributor

My order update just says "submitted"? Has not changed from the very first time I checked a month ago.  

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I have been assured it is still in progress. The chat agent advised delivery from 20th of September too  

Highlighted
Contributor Lifestealer
Contributor

Congrats to those who are getting their phone mid next week.

Poo on samsung/Optus warehouse team for not allocating enough and giving out such stupid cut off points in a middle of a month rather than going by month to month basis. 

Lol who's on Oct 4 ship dating? Welcome to the crew! 

Contributor Josh76
Contributor

I would expect some would have the handsets for the 20th September 5G launch date if that hasent been delayed. @Optus What a joke if they launch a network that no one can access as there are no Optus customers with 5G handsets.

At this point thought im just riding the wave and hopeing I get a delivery tomorrow or Friday.

Contributor projekt
Contributor

I don't even care about 5g, I just want that sweet 512gb storage for shooting video in 4k...  no change to my order status as yet also.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

That was my thinking too @projekt  don't care about 5g, nothing near me anyways 

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

There is not much around me either. Its the specs I want.

I just wish it would hurry up though lol

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Really? That's a pretty poor experience, I know it does say that shipping is from the 20th however you'd assume that they could send most of these out Thursday/Friday considering you've all been waitng for a month for the handset. If anyone is having a missing order or can't see anything on the track my order page, I'd suggest speaking to live chat to confirm the order number. Don't want to be waiting for a month and the order hasn't even been submitted yet!

Top Contributors