cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Pre-order

Standard s#$t from @Optus  staff have no idea what the hell is happening. And we're just over here like πŸ‘€

🀬 <---  current feels. Over it !!!! 

Occasional Contributor Fletcher72
Occasional Contributor

If I could I would cancel my order tomorrow along with my optus NBN.  Not looking forward to being stuck with optus for the next 2 years!

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@kirst-mc yeah, I feel you!

If Leah is correct, then I'm looking at another damn week before I get my order.

Edit:

I guess they'll be too busy shipping damn iPhones on friday

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Dolgogi I would take anything said with a grain of salt. I honestly don't believe Optus staff have really been informed or trained to advise. 

The 4g had the 23rd Aug but if you remember there were posts early in this thread that shipping confirmation was received the 21st and they received 23rd.

I will literally pee my pants if we get an email tomorrow 🀞

Occasional Contributor Fletcher72
Occasional Contributor

The guy I spoke to on live chat said " it will be shipped on Friday and expect it in a couple of working days"  said he had a few people asking about it so he looked into it?

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@kirst-mc we can only wish.

The difference right now though is the iPhone 11 launch, with shipping starting this Friday.

We clearly are not a priority, despite our willingness to be part of the next tech rollout by Optus.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The lack of and the miscommunication is astounding. 

At this rate, we are going to be lucky to have our phones by the time the S11 launches next year.

Iphones are clearly the favourite around here.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Also fam, welcome to page 28 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Its like being stuck in traffic while running late @bretthood . Nothing you can do now, it will arrive (or now). 

FWIW Customer service staff have moved on from the heady pre-order days and are likey just reciting the situation as it stands now (i.e. current orders). 

Peter Gillespie 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@petergdownload  don't know about that exactly.

Optus advertised and continues to state that shipments will start from September 20.

However, from my experience with the My Optus app msg function, my order won't be ready to ship until mid next week.

Therefore, hasn't Optus has misled customers and surely broken the contract terms they and their customers agreed to?

I'm sure the telco ombudsman and possibly the ACCC would like to know about that.

Will be interesting to see if the Optus retail stores have stock for walk in sales this Friday/Saturday.

Top Contributors