cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Pre-order

We are ever so slowly getting closer. I hate being disadvantaged. I have a friend who God his on Telstra and loves  It's embarrassing telling people who ask where my flashy new phone only to be told @Optus delayed their release  No one can understand it. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

*yawns* just over here waiting for my phone. 

Welcome to page 14 kids ๐Ÿ˜

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@kirst-mc  damn, you beat me to it ๐Ÿ˜†

And the ongoing silent treatment from @Optus  is frikkin awesome.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Really feeling the love over here @Optus 

Contributor Josh76
Contributor

@bretthood I also have a friend with Telstra. He had to wait past the preorder date due to getting the Note 9 on contract and doing a trade in. He contracted on the weekend for the Aura Glow 5G and apparantly got his "order processed" email today from Telstra and a Star Track email also today regarding them doing the delivery. No tracking number when I last spoke to him this morning so not 100% on the way.

He will get his 5G Aura Glow before us all by the looks of it.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Makes it so embarrassing for all of us.

I love my Note 9 but I have had every Note device in the Note 3.

I bet you were like "yeah...... Thanks" to your mate @Josh76 

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Samsung has stock of the Aura Glow 5G again, though they're out of stock for the Aura Black.

This whole thing has really ruined my interest in the new phone to be honest.

Optus has royally screwed up this launch, and I suspect they don't care about their customers 1 bit.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nothing turns you off more than the feeling of not being a valued customer. 

Good work @Optus 

This will likely be my last Samsung and my last contract with optus. I have never known a company to disregard their customers and completely ignore 14 pages of questions from loyal customers. 

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I also agree @kirst-mc i feel after more than 20 years on Optus mobile services that this will be my last phone contract with them.

@Dolgogi i don't understand it out they can ignore so many comments clearly showing their customers are feeling disadvantaged. @Optus get your act into gear and listen to us. What are YOU (not Samsung) going to offer us for being disadvantaged like this ? 

Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

"What are YOU (not Samsung) going to offer us for being disadvantaged like this ?"

"It's embarrassing telling people who ask where my flashy new phone is"

At the risk of being pilloried, there does seem to be an element of preciousness creeping in. The term "disadvantage" seems hardly to apply to those buying top end bleeding edge technology. Those waiting to upgrade their "old" $1000+ flagship phone to another $1000+ flagship phone will have to wait an extra 30 days or so or so before their new toy arrives. The toy that for all extensive puposes will provide little additional functionality other than boasting privileges? This despite the clear notice (and acceptance) of the delivery date before anyone signed up. 

Annoying? Sure.

Disadvantaged? Please.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors