cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Pre-order

Yes please provide us with a response to this question @Optus @AlistarS 

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Also, welcome to page 11 where we are all now basically one big family Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

102 comments, 11 pages and 21 days with not one comment from @Optus and the people you have left to deal with this clearly are no more informed than us. A reply is just basic courtesy to your loyal customers isn't it? 

PLEASE EXPLAIN @Optus  

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Ok, so I bounced a few DM's with Optus via twitter.

The response is:

"Hey! The deliveries starting on October 4th are for new pre-orders moving forward. Handsets ordered as part of the initial pre-order aren't affected"

I then ask if the initial pre-orders would still ship by September 20:

"That's correct, the Samsung Note10+ 5G will still begin shipping from the 20th of September"

So, hopefully, this is correct.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @Dolgogi although the lack of response is getting quite frustrating.

I feel for the poor community managers on here that have to deal with us but enough is enough.

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

3o8ohDt.png

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Dolgogi & @bretthood sorry for the delay, I was waiting back on a confirmation email from product.

They have confirmed that it was for only orders from the 28th and moving forward not from early pre-order days. Those pre-orders have already been allocated. 

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@AlistarS thank you for the response and confirmation.

Occasional Contributor Fletcher72
Occasional Contributor

Ok no luck with canceling my optus order as I upgraded from my old contract with the $99 option.   But the opposition does have the black in stock ready to go.  Now I have to work out if it is worth paying out old contract and losing the pre order bonus? 

Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Why can't you cancel the pre-order?

And yes I did read your post fully, but I'm still confused.

Optus hasn't supplied the phone, and I assume like the rest of us, you haven't had the new plan applied to your account yet?

Also, as noted elewhere, consider the 5G coverage between the 2, if that's a factor for you.

I saw that Samsung has the black in stock again, also MobileCity has some black in stock, but not so sure on the Aura glow.

Top Contributors