Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ga4rfc
New Contributor
New Contributor

Samsung Galaxy Book Wifi Version

Does Optus have any intention of offering the version of the Samsung Galaxy Book that is wifi enabled? I am looking to replace my old laptop and tablet and thought this would be a great way to do so but noticed that the version you are currently offering is 4G only. Vodafone and Telstra both have the version that is both 4G and wifi enable and quite frankly any device that is not wifi enabled is a waste of money to me. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Book Wifi Version

Thanks for raising this with us. Is this the product you're looking at? → Samsung Galaxy Book 12 inch

I must admit it is unusual that this device wouldn't come with WiFi, I'm wondering if there is a mistake on the website...

I've raised this with my management team to follow up and double check if this information is correct. I'll let you know asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
ga4rfc
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Toomey,

Yes that is the device I was speaking of. Iwas thinking it could be an error as well because the same device is listed as wifi enabled elsewhere and it is very unusual for a device to be 4G only. If anything it is usually the other way around. Thanks for your reply and for looking into it for me.

Graeme.

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Hi @ga4rfc, yes the device does comes in two versions, WiFi enabled and 4G only.   Some manufacturer does come up with two versions, basically to sell it as outright or on contracts with the 4G version. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors