Ask a Question
New Contributor Bobnigel
New Contributor

STB charge on my mobile account?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Moderator Shauna

Re: STB charge on my mobile account?

Hey Bob - are you enquiring about a charge on your mobile service? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Bobnigel
New Contributor

Yes there is a STB charge on my mobile phone account and has been there for quite a few bills.

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Thanks for the clarification @Bobnigel 🙂 

Have you spoken with our 24/7 Mobile customer care team via the My Optus App about this?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Bobnigel
New Contributor

Thank you for your response the day I asked the question the 24/7 customer care team could not be contracted, as I do not have any social media accounts this forum was my only form of contact. I will try to contact them again thank you.

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

No worries @Bobnigel 🙂 

Welcome to Yes Crowd!

You're welcome to ask for any assistance here users will assist where possible otherwise us moderators will jump on to help out.

Cheers.

0 Kudos