cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor PatinPerth
New Contributor

SMS

About 2 weeks ago I switched my mobile phone from TPG to Optus in conjunction with connecting to the NBN via Optus.

Since then I have been missing SMS messages from selected mobile phones and have narrowed the problem down to mobiles on the Telstra network.  I can receive text messages from Optus and Vodafone mobiles.

Do you have any suggestions or the best place in Optus to go to for assistance?  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: SMS

Tech support is where you need to go and they lodge a fault. This is a network level issue on Telstra's end I believe but Optus is your supplier now so they need to work on your behalf with Telstra to resolve it. You'll probably find you can't receive calls from Telstra handsets as well, right? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
New Contributor PatinPerth
New Contributor

Re: SMS

Thanks Samsam

Since posting my problem I contacted Optus and lodged a fault. The person I spoke to thinks it may be a porting issue when I transferred my mobile phone provider to Optus. 

0 Kudos