cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Tdagg
Occasional Contributor

SM R805F

Can my galaxy wearable be connected to my optus account?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: SM R805F

Not if you're wanting to use the e-SIM functionality in it. Optus don't support this feature

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Occasional Contributor

Amazing. I specifically asked them if they did before I bought it. They said yes.

0 Kudos
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Yeah Telstra definitely do and if Voda don't already, they're bring it soon but Optus have said for the time being they only support the Apple watch eSIM, not the Samsung ones. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @Tdagg, which sales channel had you gone through?

Was that our Sales Chat team, in-store or over the phone.

Could you PM us with the above information (including the name or employee number of the rep)? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

Sorry no point. The outcome will be the same. I'm dissapointed and you wont be supporting the watch.

0 Kudos
chloesok
Blog Author

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way, @Tdagg. I can certainly appreciate your concerns and I do apologise for any inconvenience or frustration caused. As Dan mentioned in his previous message, we can certainly investigate this for you if you'd like to send us through a PM. In the mean time, I'll certainly go ahead and pass along your feedback to the relevant teams for review. We do take our customer feedback very seriously and we are always looking for ways to improve services for our customers.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors