Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
AMOZ
New Contributor
New Contributor

SIM only $59 plan

With a new $59 SIM Only Plan. With the overseas calls and roaming inclusion in Zone 1 countries, is that both local and international calls & SMA. So for example New Zealand to New Zealand and New Zealand to Australia, Switzerland to Switzerland and Switzerland to Germany or Australia etc.?

Thanks

AMOZ

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: SIM only $59 plan

Afternoon @AMOZ

Standard International calls and text from Australia to the following:

Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, mainland China, Colombia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, USA and Vietnam 

Using your service overseas:

You can only use your international roaming inclusion in selected Zone 1 destinations. 

The destinations you've mentioned are zone 1 destinations:

. Call/SMS from a Zone 1 destination - Zone 1 destination 

. Zone 1 destinations - Australia 

Refer to the Plan CIS for more info. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
AMOZ
New Contributor
New Contributor

So to be sure before I begin, within my inclusions an international call from any Zone 1 Country to another Zone 1 country and from any Zone 1 country back to Australia is included on the $59 Sim Only plan???

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Spot on! That's exactly how it works 🙂

If you have any other questions, let us know. Happy to help out. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos