Searching...

Mobile

Re: SIM active but not active

dbodbo

good luck to you with the new replacement sim.  please let us know how you go because im in the same boat with a move from virgin to optus over the weekend

Thanhduong

Goodluck to you too. It’s been almost 4hours since I got a replacement SIM. How frustrating that is! This really slows down all the work I’m planning do do because I can’t call or text anyone.

I really don’t want to come back to get another SIM card and hear the same script again “please wait 15 minutes to 4hours....”

dbodbo

I find (with my past experience virgin and telstra) the best support i receive is via Chat (not via telephone).  Because with Chat you can always paste or refer to a prior interaction or send a link to this message board as well.  Rather than having to explain yourself over and over again.

but yes, fingers crossed for both of us.  our line is still dead. 4.5 hours and counting..

Thanhduong

I also used Chat as I can’t make any phone call with this SIM but I also received the same answer. If it’s not because of the better offer, I would just sticked with Virgin.

Highlighted

Thanhduong

Day 6 of not being to contact anyone. I’ve received an email last night saying that the replacement SIM is now active. Is this another lie?

Dan_C

I've sent you another message @Thanhduong

We'll chat with you there. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos