Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor kloeleex
New Contributor

SIM DELIVERED BUT NO HANDSET

Hi ,

Has anyone else had the problem of the sim being delivered, but no sign of the handset? 

Now, I’ve contacted Optus and have been told that typically the handset and sim get delivered separately. 

I am now being informed by Optus that the iPhone that the AGENT ordered on behalf of myself, is now out of stock. (The agent informed me at time of placing the order that it was available)

I’m extremely disappointed with this situation. Currently, I’m being told that the option I have is to go with another handset - which was no my intentions as the iphone 6S plus was in my price range, which the newer iphones are not. 

I am am extremely annoyed as well because this is having me to stay on my month-to-month plan longer since my previous (currently still on, i suppose) contract expired over a week ago. 

Thank you you for reading. 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: SIM DELIVERED BUT NO HANDSET

The problem is, the minute the agent checks if something is in stock, it could have another order by another agent submitted which then uses up that stock. Then when your order gets submitted it hits out of stock.

your best bet is via www.optus.com.au/complaints if your complaint via sales support is not getting any traction.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors