Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

SELECT YOUR IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT

MontyLea

I am trying to active a new sim however there us no other option for identification document.

I do not have a drivers licence or passport. 

Re: SELECT YOUR IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT

Mike-N

Hello @MontyLea. For an online order, we will you to present either a drivers license or passport. This is because of the way we verify your I.D when you place your order online. You may be able to apply in store with a number of different ID documents. For information on what is accepted, please see our Website here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Will1

Hy

[ Edited ]
Aman_B

Hi @Will1 - XXXX

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Aman_B

Hi @Will1 - To join Optus you'll these ID → Click here  and these can be used to activate SIM as well. 

Aman_B

Hi @Will1 - To join Optus you'll these ID → Click here  and these can be used to activate SIM as well. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos