Searching...

Mobile

SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE BATTERY EXPLODED - TERRIBLE RESPONSE BY OPTUS

pandg1

My daughter's battery exploded in the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and by the time we noticed the burning smell was sickening.  Took it into our Optus Store on 14/6 and to date we still have no answer on the phone.  I call every day and go in every day and are told its with SAMSUNG.  The service I have received is not acceptable and we are still no closer to knowing if this phone is going to be replaced.  IS SOMEONE HIDING SOMETHING ABOUT THESE PHONES!!!

Highlighted

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE BATTERY EXPLODED - TERRIBLE RESPONSE BY OPTUS

ivanterrible

Probaby Samsung is investigating the damage and what cause it.

I don't buy samsung products anymore  ....... since Note 7 (alternative grenades for military use)

My samsung washing machine was recalled for fire hazard (1 year old) and they're kind enough to replace it with a new model. Unfortunately the plastic pad top of cylinder is melted for no reason just 2 weeks on the new model. Technician replaced the plastic pad and fixed the problem that caused it.

Good luck with your phone

Marie

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that @pandg1 Smiley Sad 

I can certainly understand your concern about this.

Could you please PM me with your details (mobile number, full name & date of birth) as well so the details of the returned phone to the store and we'll look further into this for you to see what's going on.

Thanks so much for reaching out to us about this.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

pandg1

Hi Marie

I PM'd you on Thursday but can see today that my message remains unread.  Sadly that was also my expectation level with the service I have received.  ZERO!

JustinB

Sorry for the delay with getting back to your private message. I've responded back now.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
127 Kudos
100 Kudos
86 Kudos
56 Kudos