cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

S9+ no volte

Why doesn't my s9+ have volte? I bought two unlocked  s9+ from Samsung. One of the phones has volte and the other one does not. How do i fix this? Is there a way to fix it? Can someone please help me. Because of this I can't use data during a phone call. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

S9+

I bought 2 s9+ one has volte and the other one does not. Ive tried everything and cNt figure out why the one doesn't 

0 Kudos

Re: S9+

Hey Pwr4u2feel - just to clarify, have you turned on VoLTE for the 2nd device? 

Please follow these prompts here:

• Open Apps icon
  • Locate Settings Icon
  • Click Mobile Networks
  • Select VoLTE to enable on the device.

You can find more information here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

There is no option for it on the second phone

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Theres no option for it on the second phone 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Can you please send us a private message, with your full name, DOB and service/account number so we can double check the mobile configurations from our end? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: S9+ no volte

What makes you think it's not using VoLTE? If I remember correctly the S9, S9+ were the first phones to ship without the option to toggle VoLTE off/on and it was just on all the time. Is the symbol not showing when you make a call?

With or without VoLTE, you should still be able to use data, it'll just be over 3G rather then 4G. Did you get the phones from different places? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: S9+ no volte

Bought both through Samsung.  On one of the phones you can toggle it on or off. The other one, it doesn't even show it has it. The on that doesn't have it, you cant use data and make a call at the same time 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors