Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Abbacarter
New Contributor
New Contributor

S10 Plus Still not Available on Employee Advantage

I work for a company that has 10% off plans with a phone with employee advantage and I really want to pre-order the S10+ during the pre-order period (and when the Galaxy Buds Offer is available), however Optus haven't yet put the S10+ on the Employee Advantage site.

The Galaxy Buds offer finishes in around a week and I really don't want to be delayed in receiving my new phone or missing out on the Buds. It seems strange an Employee "Advantage" is currently a disadvantage. Is there any idea of when these plans will be added to the Employee Advantage site?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
GTFO
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: S10 Plus Still not Available on Employee Advantage

I know in the past pre orders were not listed but discount was appled to normal preorders once live. 

E. G. 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Apple/Optus-Employee-Advantage-iPhone-XS-Preorder/td-p/476732

Abbacarter
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: S10 Plus Still not Available on Employee Advantage

Thanks for response. I asked Optus at several places (Twitter, Facebook etc) and they all said that they can't retrospectively apply the discount, and I need to order through the portal.

Luckily it became available through the portal prior to pre-order closing, but I imagine it means I'm going to miss the first delivery.

It's quite ridiculous, as you can simply copy the link from the public site and add the part of the URL that applies the discount, and it works - so clearly it wasn't the technology problems they kept claiming it was.

0 Kudos