Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Highlighted

Rude & ineffective customer service

John_silver

Hi, just wondering how many times do I have to contact Optus to achieve a simple resolution to my problem without having to chase my own tail & have someone hang up on me? Last time I rang I was assured my number porting debacle was solved & I left it at that. When it still didn’t happen I rang up again, only to be told the relevant department was closed & I would have to ring up yet again. When I questioned why I have to ring up again & not have someone follow it up the rude operator hung up on me! Needless to say I’m very, very upset! My next port of call will be the TIO. 

Re: Rude & ineffective customer service

Aman_B

Really sorry to hear that this has been your experience @ John_silver Smiley Sad Certainly not one we want you to have. Could you please confirm if you still need a hand with this? If you do, please PM me Here your account details and I can look into this.

Prav24

Hi John,

You are also on same boat, Here is my long story on number porting

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Worst-Experience-With-Optus/td-p/383853

Thanks

John_silver

I could’nt believe it. I rang up today & got passed around again. Then 1/2 hour later the guy that was “trying to help me” put me on hold then hung up on me like the women who did it to me last night. That’s just outrageously disgusting “customer service” if you call it that. If they do it to enough people at this rate they won’t have a business. I’m absolutely ropable. In fact, I’ve reported it to the TIO to have my contract canceled. I’m over it. Unbelievable, the way they treat you. 

Aman_B

Hi @ John_silver -  My sincere apologies  for the inconvenience caused. I totally understand your concern and frustration with this. Once we've received the details from the TIO a Case Manger will be in touch with-in 10 business days. 

Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
50 Kudos
37 Kudos
18 Kudos
12 Kudos
10 Kudos