Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Nursery1945
New Contributor

Roaming usage rates from Bali

travelled to Bali on 11th November did not change sim card returned to Melbourne  on the 19th November. Made only 2 or 3 calls in Bali  Optus informed me of charges. in Bali My phone keeps coming up indonesia My concern is my local calls are being charged at international rates. My mobile number is *personal info hidden*

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: usage

You need to wait for your bill. Optus customer service can't really predict (or correct) possible future billing issues. The bill you are presented with pulls together a lot of different information and goes through a lot of post checking and correction before you are presented with it. So it can be different from what other real time systems are indicating at the moment.

Once you have the bill then Optus should be happy to correct any incorrect items on the spot.

Peter Gillespie
New Contributor Deng77
New Contributor

hi, you dont have online chats anymore

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

They seem to have an online chat process still. 

Start here

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Gone are the days of Live Chat. We've moved to Messaging.

Similar concept, but there's a few important changes.

1) Customers leave us with a message and an agent is assigned as soon as they're available

2) You'll have access to your entire messaging history via the messaging platform 

3) Agents will have access to your entire message history without the need to request a transcript (this ensures that you never have to repeat yourself to the next agent who picks up your message) 

You can still use the Web browser version →  https://www.optus.com.au/notices/service-chat. You can also send us a message via the My Optus app (you will need to be registered for My Account

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors