Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lauri337
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ringtone fade after a few seconds

Hi, can anyone tell me why my Samsung mobile ringtone fades to no sound after a few seconds of ringing.  I would like to return it to standard ring tone.   I have done the **61*321**30# (call), but this has not helped.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Davelew
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Ringtone fade after a few seconds

Hi

Do you have Voice Commands turned on? 

settings > accessibility > answering/ending calls > using voice commands.

Could be different depending on your version of Android.

If checked, then you have it turned on and the ringtone is fading in/out on purpose.  During the 'gaps', you have the opportunity to say Answer or Reject to answer or reject the call with your voice

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Lauri337
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Ringtone fade after a few seconds

Thanks Davelew.  Yes, I had done all the things you recommended prior to making the online query - appreciate your quick response and help.  The issue seems to have resolved itself, so I am guessing it took around 3 hours for the " **61*321**30# " to kick in ?  Strange though, because I had previously done that a week back, without success.  Anyway, thanks for your help.  

0 Kudos
Top Contributors