Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Lukic
New Contributor

Returning a mistaken device

Hi, 

Recently I switched over to optus from virgin. While switching over, I accepted the special offer available to customers of the $15/month 3GB data and tablet, however on the phone I was told it was a 10 inch tablet but upon receipt, it is only an 8 inch tablet. 

I previously spoke to a customer service rep about this and they said they would cancel the plan and send out a parcel for me to return the tablet, however it has been more than 2 weeks and I have no received the parcel nor any update regarding cancellation of the plan. 

When can I expect to receive this parcel & any updates? 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Returning a mistaken device

Sorry for the experience and runaround here, @Lukic. May take up to 10 business days to arrive but generally not this long. We can certainly follow up: speak with our Sales Support team or send through a private message confirming full name, account/phone number and DOB, and we'll take a look.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors