cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Response by Optus

Why does Optus never reply to questions??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Response by Optus

Hi @pcn. I'm sorry that we've made this impression on you. Please know that this is not our intention and we'd be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. 

If your question is related to your account and/or services, I would recommend that you reach out to us privately for security reasons. We recommend messaging us via the My Optus app: https://app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page so that we can assist further. 

You can also visit our Help & Support page on our website which contains FAQs and support articles. 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@pcnOptus until about a week ago was not replying to the vast majority of posts, but this seems to have changed with a new group of moderators turning up and starting to respond to posts.

Not all posts are being responded to, but it's 1000% more than before. And people do not read the red text on the front page!!!!!

@Ness_YCkeep up the good work with responding to people.

Highlighted

Glad that you noticed, @AndrewC1 and will do! 

Thank you for your feedback and support as always. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors